We provide HIPAA compliant secure live video sessions!
We currently have two clinicians offering this service:
John Eckenwiler, LMFT Tracey Ayers, LPC
Signing up for Tele-Counseling is an easy 3 step process:
1. Contact either John or Tracey by phone or email:
John: (303) 267-2282 John@denvercounseling.online
Tracey: (303) 654-4355 firstname.lastname@example.org
Your counselor will be able to address any concerns you might have and help you schedule your first appointment.
2. Your counselor will set up your account and send you the initial paperwork and instructions for your first session via email.
3. Once your account has been activated you are now approved to use the network to participate in video sessions,
schedule your future appointments, and communicate confidentially with your counselor.
Before your Live Video Session please check the following:
1. Complete initial setup of your account by following the instructions above.
2. Make sure you have a webcam set up on a laptop or desktop PC or Mac
3. Make sure you have a stable internet connection and have Chrome or Firefox
downloaded. (Many clients have been able to use Explorer with little difficulty)
Looking for more information about Live Video Sessions? Click Here