We are very proud to be one on a very short list of mental health providers in the country offering educational, free, podcasting. Please feel free to subscribe to our podcasts at BTID Podcasts.
The Brief Therapy Institute of Denver posts books we regularly suggest to clients, Books to Read.
The Brief Therapy Institute of Denver offers online supportive therapy. Please review the descriptions and agreements, Online Therapy.
BTID intends for its social media sites to be family friendly; please keep posts and comments consistent with this standard.
Brief Therapy Institute of Denver
Promote Your Page Too
Social Media Policies
BTID's use of external social media web sites is provided as a public service. BTID disclaims liability for ads, videos, promoted content or comments accessible from any external web page. The responsibility for external content or comments rests with the organizations or individuals providing them. Any inclusion of external content or comments does not imply endorsement by BTID.
BTID will not edit or alter posts or comments by citizens. However, BTID may remove comments that do not promote civil discussion. The following forms of content will not be allowed:
• Obscene, profane, explicit, or racist language;
• Potentially libelous statements, personal attacks, threats, harassment, insults, or language inciting violence;
• Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or political party;
• Sexual content or links to sexual content;
• Comments not topically related to the current thread;
• Campaign-related posts of any kind;
• Commercial product promotions or solicitations;
• Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity;
• Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems.
As a client receiving mental health services, you have specific rights. Please feel free to review, Patient Rights.
Federal regulations require all mental health professionals post their privacy polices. You can review our policies, Notice of Privacy.