If You Would Like to Schedule an Appointment Please call (303) 426-8757. If You Know Which Therapist You Would Like to See, Please Use the Links on the Lefthand Side of This Page to Access Their Contact Information.
WHAT IS BRIEF THERAPY?
Many people have the misunderstanding that Brief Therapy is about setting limits on time or number of sessions. It is not! Brief Therapy is about setting goals, having a collaborative relationship between the therapist and client, and a therapist that is more than a "bobble head." This more directive approach often leads to the "side effect" of decreased number of sessions or shorter therapy time. Brief Therapy is also about skill development and practice. Often times, clients will gain knowledge and skills and may take a break from therapy. After they have used their new skills and knowledge, they may come back to therapy to achieve additional goals.
What is a Quality/High Performance Practice?
“Quality Performance Practice” refers to practices that monitor their treatment and service system.How does the Brief Therapy Institute of Denver monitor quality?
Satisfaction Survey 1: measures our client’s satisfaction with scheduling options
Satisfaction Survey 2: measures our client’s satisfaction with the servicesAccess to Care: monitoring to insure appointments are offered, on the average, within five days of contact
Symptom Inventory: measures the symptom level of clients
Chart Reviews: internal and external review of charts ensures quality services
What are quality/high performance indicators of the Brief Therapy Institute of Denver?
- Core Competent Clinicians
- Online scheduling 24x7x365 at clients convenience
- Website resources, paperwork downloads and scheduling
- Group pager coverage 24x7x365 for critical emergencies
- Waiting room educational resources
- Coordination of care with other professionals when needed
- Participation on quality advisory committees keeping us current with standards
- Clinicians partcipate in on-going education classes and read trade books and journal articles to keep up with industry standards on the delivery of care