WHAT IS BRIEF THERAPY?
What is a Quality/High Performance Practice?
“Quality Performance Practice” refers to practices that monitor their treatment and service system.How does the Brief Therapy Institute of Denver monitor quality?
Satisfaction Survey 1: measures our client’s satisfaction with scheduling options
Satisfaction Survey 2: measures our client’s satisfaction with the servicesAccess to Care: monitoring to insure appointments are offered, on the average, within five days of contact
Symptom Inventory: measures the symptom level of clients
Chart Reviews: internal and external review of charts ensures quality services
What are quality/high performance indicators of the Brief Therapy Institute of Denver?
- Online scheduling 24x7x365 at clients convenience
- Website resources, paperwork downloads and scheduling
- Group pager coverage 24x7x365 for critical emergencies
- Waiting room educational resources
- Coordination of care with other professionals when needed
- Participation on quality advisory committees keeping us current with standards
- Clinicians partcipate in on-going education classes and read trade books and journal articles to keep up with industry standards on the delivery of care